Belmont BEC ‘One Stop Shop’ Low Cost Advisory Services
Facilitator Fee – Initial meeting up to 1hr no cost, onwards $99 per hour
Consultants Fee - Marketing Plans, Business Plans $99 per hour
Legal and Accounting Services - $99 per hour(based on eligibility & pre approval)
Members can get up to 50% off - Enquire now!
- Mentoring for New Business: advisory service meetings and networking opportunities for new small businesses
- Planning: diagnostic assessment of small businesses, followed by better business planning advice. Assist small businesses with networking opportunities, writing better business plans, assessing and improving supply-chain management, e-commerce take-up, information technology and broadband, succession planning and creating security for the business over leased premises or intellectual property.
- Loans and banking products: independent information and guidance on available banking and finance products for small and micro-businesses.
- Marketing: preparation of simple marketing plans for small businesses on promotional opportunities & advertising options in their local area.
- Legal and accounting services: assistance to new small businesses (up to 2 years) to access legal and accounting advice and for established home-based/micro businesses to obtain advice on issues such as Retail Tenancy, Intellectual Property, Credit Management.
- Leasing guidance: information and guidance on leasing terms and conditions during negotiations with prospective landlords
- Government regulation: advice to businesses on regulatory compliance at all tiers of government.
- Staff training programs: develop and deliver training programs for small businesses.
- Women: will ensure programs cater for the needs of this client group.
- National Referrals: refer clients intrastate or interstate to the most appropriate BEC for assistance and/or refer clients for industry specific assistance to another BEC who has specific expertise in that industry.